Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Congrats Katie and Andy!

What a beautiful wedding on Saturday! Congratulations you two!

Its hard to write in here anymore since one baby or the other insists on being on my lap, and they love to grab for electronics. Remote controls are the favorite, but the laptop is pretty interesting too. Its Elena on my lap right now but she's not close enough to the keyboard to type her own thoughts.

Julianne is now getting up on her hands and knees and rocking, its only a matter of time until she crawls now...

The girls did great at the wedding. It was killing me to be a bridesmaid and not be holding my babies but we made it through. Not like I was lacking help with them anyway. And boy were they adorable in their fancy little dresses and bows in their hair. Hopefully I'll have pictures posted soon. I didn't take any but I know others did.

I restarted Weight Watchers last night and brough Elena along, leaving Julianne home with Daddy. She slept the first half and sat happily the rest (as long as I held her and not anyone else)

No comments: