Saturday, May 31, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Sorry its been a little while. Its been nice having Greg home this week, gotta get used to feeding two babies at once again next week I guess. They are really getting more and more mobile. We're getting measured for new carpet on the first floor on Wednesday. Yay, new carpet! Maybe then the walls will stop closing in so much. If nothing else, moving everything around to put the new carpet in will be a good way to 'reset' things and maybe get some junk out.

I'm thinking of putting two dinning room chairs in the basement until we need them. We don't need four and the babies are going to need their highchairs in there soon. I put Julianne in her bouncy seat and went to the kitchen to make her cereal (that if she gets in her mouth to begin with, she spits right back out at me). Came back, and she is sitting straight up. Elena did the same thing later. They are starting to sit for a while with minimal or no help. You know what that means, we're going to story time at the library! You know I'm desperate to get out of the house when that's exciting to me!

No comments: